Geological Resources and Geological Engineering is the discipline of geological resources exploration, evaluation, development and utilization. Geological Resources and Geological Engineering deals with the formation of mineral resources and their geological background, conditions of mineralization and the formation mechanism, rules of distribution, economic and technical characteristics, theory of evaluation of mineral exploration and system of technical methods, theory method and techniques for mineral resources evaluation, engineering survey, design and construction relating to the engineering of geological bodies; methods and techniques; theories and methods of prevention and control of geological disasters.
Core Courses：Seismic Data Processing, Sequence Stratigraphy, Logging Reservoir Evaluation, Dynamic Geology of Reservoir
Teaching Languages：Chinese, English
Tuition：29000 RMB/year (Chinese taught) 31000 RMB/Year (English taught)
Course Start Date：September
Course Duration：Three Years
Application Deadline：May 30th
Oil-Gas Field Development Geology
Geothermal Resource Evaluation
Geophysical Well Logging
Oil and Gas Basin Analysis and Resource Evaluation
Formation Mechanism and Distribution of Oil and Gas ReservoirsGeophysical Exploration
Intelligent Petroleum Geological Engineering
Petroliferous Basin Analysis and Petroleum Resource Evaluation
1. Not a citizen of The Peoples Republic of China in good health and No Criminal Record.
3. Chinese taught programs: HSK 5 (180 or above)
English taught programs: IELTS≧6.5 or TOEFL≧80 points or TOEFL Essentials≥9, (DI Code: C806) for non native speakers of English.
A certificate which can prove you have been taught in English for your previous study for more than two years in the place of IELTS or TOEFL.
1. Scanned copies of all China visa pages and China entry and exit record pages
2. Notarized copies of your Highest level Degree certificates and transcripts
3. Soft copy of passport photo with white background, photo size 480x720, JPG format
4. Non criminal record
5. Physical Examination Form (With all laboratory and X-ray reports) taken not six months prior to admission
6. Study plan (Proposal) &CV
7. 2 Recommendation letters (From an associate professor and above, Or Senior Professional in your field of study for postgraduate students)
8. Acceptance letter from your supervisor (Advisable for MSc students)
9. HSK or IELTS/TOEFL