As one of the branches of economics, applied economics is typically characterized by the application of economic theory and econometrics to address practical issues in a range of fields. The process often involves a reduction in the level of abstraction of the core of economic theories and on the other hand a supplement of details in the real world. It takes the “market and firms” as research object, considers corporate behavior from the perspective of markets and looks at market structures from the standpoint of firms.
Core Courses：Advanced Econometrics, Intermediate Macroeconomics, Intermediate Microeconomics
Teaching Languages：Chinese, English
Tuition：29000 RMB/year (Chinese taught) 31000 RMB/Year (English taught)
Course Start Date：September
Course Duration：Two Years
Application Deadline：May 30th
Energy Industry and Regional Economy Energy Economics and Policy Analysis of International Energy Industry Industrial Organization and Policy
1. Not a citizen of The Peoples Republic of China in good health and No Criminal Record.
3. Chinese taught programs: HSK 5 (180 or above)
English taught programs: IELTS≧6.5 or TOEFL≧80 points or TOEFL Essentials≥9, (DI Code: C806) for non native speakers of English.
A certificate which can prove you have been taught in English for your previous study for more than two years in the place of IELTS or TOEFL.
1. Scanned copies of all China visa pages and China entry and exit record pages
2. Notarized copies of your Highest level Degree certificates and transcripts
3. Soft copy of passport photo with white background, photo size 480x720, JPG format
4. Non criminal record
5. Physical Examination Form (With all laboratory and X-ray reports) taken not six months prior to admission
6. Study plan (Proposal) &CV
7. 2 Recommendation letters (From an associate professor and above, Or Senior Professional in your field of study for postgraduate students)
8. Acceptance letter from your supervisor (Advisable for MSc students)
9. HSK or IELTS/TOEFL