Environmental Science and Engineering (Engineering) has a significant advantage in the interdisciplinary study of both geochemistry and environmental chemistry: The research of Environmental Science mainly focuses on analysis and evaluation of environmental problems caused by the development, transportation, processing, and utilization of fossil fuels (oil, natural gas and coal) as well as environmental management.
Core Courses：Modern Technology and Method of Instrumental Analysis, Environmental Geochemistry, Environmental Policy and Management, Eco-environmental Quality Assessment
Teaching Languages：Chinese, English
Tuition：29000 RMB/year (Chinese taught) 31000 RMB/Year (English taught)
Course Start Date：September
Course Duration：Three Years
Application Deadline：May 30th
Air Pollution and its Prevention & Control Prevention and Control of Water Pollution and Resourcelization Solid Waste Treatment and Comprehensive Utilization Environmental Bioengineering Urban Atmospheric Environment Environmental Geology and Environmental Geochemistry Energy and Environment Environmental Analytical Techniques and Evaluation
1. Not a citizen of The Peoples Republic of China in good health and No Criminal Record.
3. Chinese taught programs: HSK 5 (180 or above)
English taught programs: IELTS≧6.5 or TOEFL≧80 points or TOEFL Essentials≥9, (DI Code: C806) for non native speakers of English.
A certificate which can prove you have been taught in English for your previous study for more than two years in the place of IELTS or TOEFL.
1. Scanned copies of all China visa pages and China entry and exit record pages
2. Notarized copies of your Highest level Degree certificates and transcripts
3. Soft copy of passport photo with white background, photo size 480x720, JPG format
4. Non criminal record
5. Physical Examination Form (With all laboratory and X-ray reports) taken not six months prior to admission
6. Study plan (Proposal) &CV
7. 2 Recommendation letters (From an associate professor and above, Or Senior Professional in your field of study for postgraduate students)
8. Acceptance letter from your supervisor (Advisable for MSc students)
9. HSK or IELTS/TOEFL