Geophysics is a discipline of natural science that studies the physical properties of the Earth’s interior from a physical perspective, according to physical principles, and mainly using physical methods. Geophysics applies the theory and method of physics, combined with geology, atmospheric science to detect all kinds of geophysical fields such as the earth's magnetic field, electric field, gravity field and seismic wave field, temperature field, the interior of the earth radiation, atmosphere and plasma radiation field, high electromagnetic field, etc. by means of modern science and technology
Core Courses：Logging Reservoir Evaluation, Modern Geophysical Logging Methods, Techniques of Seismic Acquisition
Teaching Languages： Chinese, English
Tuition：29000 RMB/year (Chinese taught) 31000 RMB/Year (English taught)
Course Start Date：September
Course Duration：Three Years
Application Deadline： May 30th
Theory and Methods of Reservoir Geophysics Wellbore Geophysics Theory and Methods of Heavy Magnetics Propagation Theory of Seismic Waves Rock Physics
1. Not a citizen of The Peoples Republic of China in good health and No Criminal Record.
3. Chinese taught programs: HSK 5 (180 or above)
English taught programs: IELTS≧6.5 or TOEFL≧80 points or TOEFL Essentials≥9, (DI Code: C806) for non native speakers of English.
A certificate which can prove you have been taught in English for your previous study for more than two years in the place of IELTS or TOEFL.
1. Scanned copies of all China visa pages and China entry and exit record pages
2. Notarized copies of your Highest level Degree certificates and transcripts
3. Soft copy of passport photo with white background, photo size 480x720, JPG format
4. Non criminal record
5. Physical Examination Form (With all laboratory and X-ray reports) taken not six months prior to admission
6. Study plan (Proposal) &CV
7. 2 Recommendation letters (From an associate professor and above, Or Senior Professional in your field of study for postgraduate students)
8. Acceptance letter from your supervisor (Advisable for MSc students)
9. HSK or IELTS/TOEFL