Train students able to adapt to the needs of the modern market economy, that possess the knowledge and ability in economics, management, law and accounting. At the end of your study you should be well versed with the theoretical knowledge of accounting and financial management, and the basic skills of accounting practice, and be able to work in for profit and non-profit organizations. Be an innovative and internationally-oriented professional who is engaged in accounting practice.
Core Courses：Economic Law, Macroeconomics, Econometrics, Cost Management Accounting, Financial Accounting, Financial Report Analysis, Tax Accounting, Accounting Information System, Advanced Finance Accounting, Auditing
Chinese taught programs: HSK 4 ( 222 or above )
Course Start Date：September
Course Duration：Four Years
Application Deadline：June 15th
1. Not a citizen of China in good health and no criminal record.
3. Chinese taught programs: HSK 4 ( 222 or above )
4. Applicants must be under the age of 25 when applying
1. Passport scanned copy (information page)
2. Notarized copies of your highest level degree certificates and transcripts
3. Non-criminal record
4. Physical Examination Form ( with all laboratory and X-ray reports ) taken not six months prior to admission
5. Study plan ( Proposal ) & CV