This major aims at training high-quality geophysicists who have a solid mathematical foundation, systematically master the geophysical field foundation such as the gravitational field & geomagnetic fields, and master the application of basic theories, usage of observation instruments, observation methods and data processing methods of structural geology and exploration geophysical technology. They should be able to independently complete various observation and data processing tasks of geophysics by the end of their course.
Core Courses：Tectonic Geology, Rock Mechanics, Geophysical Exploration, Fundamentals of Geodynamics, Optics
Chinese taught programs: HSK 4 ( 222 or above )
Course Start Date：September
Course Duration：Four Years
Application Deadline：June 15th
1. Not a citizen of China in good health and no criminal record.
3. Chinese taught programs: HSK 4 ( 222 or above )
4. Applicants must be under the age of 25 when applying
1. Passport scanned copy (information page)
2. Notarized copies of your highest level degree certificates and transcripts
3. Non-criminal record
4. Physical Examination Form ( with all laboratory and X-ray reports ) taken not six months prior to admission
5. Study plan ( Proposal ) & CV