The aim of this program is to train high-level professionals who have deep knowledge of English language and literature, broad knowledge of humanities and social sciences, innovation and cooperation, and can engage in teaching, translation and research in relation to English language.
Core Courses：English-Speaking Societies and Culture, Intercultural Communication, English Reading and Commentary, Introduction to Linguistics, Introduction to Translation, Liaison and Interpreting, Advanced Literacy, Academic Thesis Writing
Chinese taught programs: HSK 4 ( 222 or above )
Course Start Date：September
Course Duration：Four Years
Application Deadline：June 15th
1. Not a citizen of China in good health and no criminal record.
3. Chinese taught programs: HSK 4 ( 222 or above )
4. Applicants must be under the age of 25 when applying
1. Passport scanned copy (information page)
2. Notarized copies of your highest level degree certificates and transcripts
3. Non-criminal record
4. Physical Examination Form ( with all laboratory and X-ray reports ) taken not six months prior to admission
5. Study plan ( Proposal ) & CV