This program is multi-disciplinary energy economics major focusing on issues such as energy development and utilization. We will train energy economic management talents who have the ability to work in energy policy research, energy industry development planning, energy technology economic evaluation, and international cooperation.
Core Courses：International Petroleum Economics, Econometrics, Energy Economics, Energy Economic Environmental Data, Analysis Methods, Energy Project Management, Ecological Economics, Environmental Economics, Climate Change Economics
Chinese taught programs: HSK 4 ( 222 or above )
Course Start Date：September
Course Duration：Four Years
Application Deadline：June 15th
1. Not a citizen of China in good health and no criminal record.
3. Chinese taught programs: HSK 4 ( 222 or above )
4. Applicants must be under the age of 25 when applying
1. Passport scanned copy (information page)
2. Notarized copies of your highest level degree certificates and transcripts
3. Non-criminal record
4. Physical Examination Form ( with all laboratory and X-ray reports ) taken not six months prior to admission
5. Study plan ( Proposal ) & CV