Oil and Gas Field Development Engineering is a discipline that aims to understand the fundamental properties of oil and gas reservoirs and the law of oil and gas flow in porous media, build the effective displacement systems to develop oil and gas fields properly, and extract the oil and gas to the surface economically.
Core Courses：Advanced Reservoir Engineering,Gas-liquid Two-phase Theory,Numerical Reservoir Simulation,Theory of Artificial Lift
Teaching Languages：Chinese, English
Tuition：29000 RMB/year (Chinese taught) 31000 RMB/Year (English taught)
Course Start Date：September
Course Duration：Three Years
Application Deadline：May 30th
Theory and Application of Oil and Gas Flow through Porous Medium Oil and Gas Field Development Theory and System Engineering Theory and Technology of Oil Production Engineering Enhanced Oil Recovery and Oil Production Chemistry Theory and Technology of Unconventional Oil and Gas Production Intelligent Oil and Gas Field Development Engineering
1. Not a citizen of The Peoples Republic of China in good health and No Criminal Record.
3. Chinese taught programs: HSK 5 (180 or above)
English taught programs: IELTS≧6.5 or TOEFL≧80 points or TOEFL Essentials≥9, (DI Code: C806) for non native speakers of English.
A certificate which can prove you have been taught in English for your previous study for more than two years in the place of IELTS or TOEFL.
1. Scanned copies of all China visa pages and China entry and exit record pages
2. Notarized copies of your Highest level Degree certificates and transcripts
3. Soft copy of passport photo with white background, photo size 480x720, JPG format
4. Non criminal record
5. Physical Examination Form (With all laboratory and X-ray reports) taken not six months prior to admission
6. Study plan (Proposal) &CV
7. 2 Recommendation letters (From an associate professor and above, Or Senior Professional in your field of study for postgraduate students)
8. Acceptance letter from your supervisor (Advisable for MSc students)
9. HSK or IELTS/TOEFL
zhou Fu Jian
Wu Xiao Dong
Song Zhao Jie